History

“Rasta” owes its origin to a group of socially conscious individuals, who were disturbed at the sight of children of school going age, rummaging in garbage heaps or standing at traffic intersections with begging bowls. They got together and deliberated upon the plight and potential of such children. The result was “Rasta”, a non-governmental, not for profit organization, registered in 1994 under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.

During the initial years, only occasional activities like health camps, blood donation camps, immunization camps, largely with funds contributed by the Governing Body Members, were carried out. With the first donation arriving in December 1999, systematic work started in 2000.

GET IN TOUCH

+91-11-2247 8418 ,22472280
kcpant@rasta.org.in , info@rasta.org.in
E-75 Ground & First Floor, Gali No.1, West Vinod Nagar ,Delhi: 110092