We Are Hiring
If you want to be a part of the transformation process at the grassroots, and want to establish a career in the development sector by creating professional value, we’d love to hear from you.
We welcome to join us for the following positions:
Teachers – (5)
We are looking for candidates who are highly active and enthusiastic who gets involved with children easily.
Minimum Graduates and fresher are encouraged to apply.
- Ensure proper discipline and punctuality in the class including self and students
- Responsible for conducting class and perform other related activities including maintenance of attendance register, PTAmeeting registers, Community meeting register and Home visit register, etc.
- Follow timely completion of the syllabus within allotted time.
- Conduct monthly test, evaluate answer sheets and compile the results.
- Mobilize community and conduct survey to identify needs of the area and corresponding beneficiaries
- Inculcate team spirit and moral values in the children.
Community Mobilizer: (3)
We are looking for the candidates who should be minimum graduates with good knowledge of the local community and local language. They should have strong communication skills and experience of minimum 2 year in the field of Education.
- To do the survey and mobilize the community.
- To identify the needs of the communities
- To mobilize the beneficiaries
- To do survey of new locations and do the community meetings as per the need
- To do centre visit as per planning and fill up centre visit report.
- To organize different developmental activities in the community
- To ensure the mainstreaming of all eligible children in the formal school
Data Entry Operator - 1 Posts
We would like to welcome individuals to become active members of our organization and support our cause by volunteering.
Apply From Here
Please visit or contact Rasta to find out how you can use Rasta to discharge your Corporate Social Responsibility.
You can support us in several ways:
- CSR With Us
- Project based support
- Pay Roll giving
- Individual donation, Donation in kind
- Sponsoring education of girl children
- Sponsoring the cost of running one or more Classes